Role: Our client is a prominent M&E contractor who are currently hiring a Junior Mechanical Engineer to join their team in South Dublin. As a Junior Mechanical Engineer, your job will be to provide technical and practical support for the company’s BIM department and would be well suited for you if you are coming from a building services/mechanical engineering background with a keen interest in BIM/AutoCad. In return you will have the opportunity to develop your career with one of the country’s leading M&E contractors. If you are interested in this Junior Mechanical Engineer position, you can find more details below to see if this job is the right fit for you.
- Project coordination through to site installation/commissioning
- Technical coordination, technical review and plant submittals.
- Supporting mechanical and electrical site project managers.
- Site visits and meeting attendance.
- Ideally 6 months experience in a similar environment.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification (Building Services, Mechanical Engineering, etc)
- BIM experience (training provided).
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Experience in a mechanical/electrical contracting environment desirable.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the job described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.