Finance Director – Permanent – Dublin – Property
My client, a leading property company in Dublin have an exciting opportunity for a finance director to join their growing team in a newly created role. The successful candidate will oversee a team of five and be heavily involved in the strategic side of the business. The company has substantial resources at their disposal and have significant growth plans for the coming years.
- Oversee and manage a team of 5 people
- Senior leadership team member supporting the senior management team providing leadership and appropriate challenge in terms of compliance, governance, cost control and integrity
- Heavily involved in the key strategic decision making of the business and ensuring continuous improvements in financial performance
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of accurate financial projections and results to the board of directors (Quarterly)
- Full Responsibility for all financial, regulatory reporting, compliance and taxation matters
- Manage third party relationships with various partners such as lenders/banks, auditors internal, external and client retained
- Qualified accountant with previous experience in a FD role
- Previous experience in the property, construction, real estate is a distinct advantage
- Experience with debt financing a strong advantage
To apply now for this finance director role, send your cv to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.