Finance Manager Required For Prestigious International Company in Dublin City Centre
A prestigious international company with global operations is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant who has experience leading a small team.
In this hands-on role the Finance Manager will be responsible for the entire month end process whilst overseeing the activities of two team members who work on the Accounts Receivable/Credit Risk side.
• Own the monthly closing process including monitoring & analysis of periodic trial balance, preparation of journal entries, depreciation entries and reconciliations of general ledger (balance sheet) accounts;
• Coordination & support of Account Receivable & Credit Risk function (2 reports);
• Monitor intercompany balance related to trade & cash pooling;
• Review Foreign Exchange instruments and make the necessary accounting entries and liaise with Corporate Finance;
• Monitor & control Fixed Asset Module & Projects in Progress;
• Payroll accounting – preparation of monthly accounting entries & reconciliations;
• Assist with submission of periodic reporting to Corporate;
• Assist with periodic audit & requests of external auditor & internal control dept;
• Assist in research and resolution of all types accounting issues;
• Assist in documenting processes and ensure alignment with Corporate policies;
• Provide support to wider finance team – accounts payable, receivable & compliance function.
• Qualified CIMA/ACCA/CPA/ACA or similar qualification;
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role ideally with a multinational environment;
• Team management experience;
• Strong knowledge of relevant accounting processes;
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles;
• Strong knowledge / experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & etc);
• Experience of ERP system (SAP – a plus).
Salary for this position is up to €70,000 + benefits. It is a permanent job and you will be joining a great team.
If interested in exploring further, please apply to this advert or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.