Financial Accountant l Industry l €55k
I am recruiting a Financial Accountant for my clients, an international manufacturer, based in West Dublin. They are looking to add a qualified accountant to their finance team, who will be responsible for the completion of month end accounts in line with group guidelines. You will report to the CFO and to the company’s international headquarters.
The successful candidate will gain exposure to all financial accounting matters relating to the industry and work in a vibrant, culture driven environment.
This hire will be a 12 month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Bank reconciliations
- Managing with auditors and advisors on audit and tax issues
- Preparation of monthly and year end close Accounts in accordance with IFRS
- Work collectively and cross brand to resolve issues as they arise
- ECO Scheme reconciliation
- Posting Vehicle / Brand Provisions & Accruals
- Preparation of month end journal entries and reconciliations
- Monthly stock reconciliations
- Review VAT Reconciliation
- Preparation of forecast and actual cash flows
- Monthly Trinity Entries
- Daily monitoring of Cash flow and Banking activity
- Journals between debtors accounts
- Fully Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- 0-3 years PQE
- Advanced Excel skills
- Efficient in the use of an ERP system
If you meet the above requirements for this role then apply today by sending an updated and detailed CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment by following the application process on this site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.