Our client in looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join Public sector client based in the City Centre on business-critical project. Work with established team co-ordinating with analysts and developers.
- Analysis business requirements
- Communicate design using wireframes, storyboards and process flows
- Identify UX problems and offer solutions
- Research and apply best practices
- Develop mock ups and prototypes
- Design UI elements, menus, tabs etc
What you need:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar
- Experience with Design tools such as Invision, Sketch or Figma
- Understanding of Microsoft design packages: UI fabric, SharePoint
- Previous experience with Google analytics and Azure
- Knowledge or commercial experience with education applications
Why should you apply for this role?
- 6 Month contract initial contract
- Competitive daily rate €350 per day
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
For more information apply today or Contact Daire Stanley on 01 47 44 638
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.