Job: Unix Architect
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits Include: Pension, Bonus, Healthcare and Parking
My client is looking for an experienced Unix Software Developer to research, plan and execute software solutions in line with compliance standards.
- Provide leadership in the design and implementation of specific areas of a solution
- Investigate skills and resources needed to implement solutions
- Communicate with key teams to make sure project is on time and on target
- Help manage technical customer interactions through UAT
- Collect information on customer requirements and translate them into software specifications
- Coach and mentor other project members
- Provide relevant feedback to the Solution Engineering team
- 5+ years Software Developer Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Senior design experience in Unix and database applications
- Technical leadership experience
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.