Job: Senior Unix Architect
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits Include: Pension, Bonus, Healthcare, and Parking
My client is looking for an experienced Unix Architect to research, plan and execute software solutions on site in line with compliance standards.
- Provide leadership and be responsible for the design and implementation of a product or an area of a solution
- Create/validate work estimates, skills required and resources needed to assist with task scheduling
- Communicate with key teams to make sure project is on time and on target
- Help manage technical customer interactions though UAT
- Communicate with customers regarding their requirements, while making the best use of company product offerings
- Coach and mentor other project members
- Provide relevant feedback to the Solution Engineering team
- 7+ years Software Developer Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Senior design experience in Unix and database applications
- Technical Leadership experience
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.