Job: Helpdesk Engineer (Tier 3)
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits Include: Pension, Free Parking, Social Activities and Voucher Rewards
This is a great opportunity for a Tier 3 Helpdesk Engineer to join a highly skilled and dynamic team in Roscommon. Remote working may be possible for the right candidate.
- Provide a fast, high quality support service to customers
- Use a ticketing system and remote access to solve tier 3 technical issues
- Ability to use your own initiative in a fast-paced environment
The Ideal Candidate For this Job
- 5+ years’ experience as an IT Helpdesk Engineer
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Microsoft desktop OS and PC hardware knowledge
- Strong knowledge of networking (switches/routers/firewalls etc.)
- Familiar with IP Addressing, Routing and LAN & WAN Networks
- Experience with Microsoft server OS
- Familiar with cloud technologies
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.