Senior Quality Engineer
Work with one of the world’s largest medical device companies and Ireland’s second biggest employer with some of the most innovative technology and devices on the market. You will be working within the structural heart division focusing on new technology and new products work cross functionally with sites across the globe. You will be heavily involved in NPD and NPI projects. This position will have between 5 and 7 direct reports.
- Be responsible for product quality, overseeing non-conformance and CAPA activities and utilizing strong problem-solving techniques to resolve any issues with new products
- Be a key part of customer complaints investigations and helping to implement continuous improvement across the NPD and NPI projects on an ongoing basis
- Act as a leader for implementing ISO and MDD standards and assisting in the introduction of MDR regulations
- Work directly with the Site QA Director and the Quality Engineering Manager to make critical quality decisions
- Give guidance to other quality engineer and other members of the quality team
- Work on implementing compliance to EHS protocols
- Establish technical specifications and performance standards through operational and test data
- Be a key part of Risk Management and Validation techniques
- Level 8 degree in engineering or sciences with over 6 years’ experience in medical device or similarly highly regulated environment
- Experienced in Six Sigma techniques
- Strong working knowledge of ISO13485 and other medical device standards
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.