My client has a fantastic opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to join a small growing team to lead the full software development life cycle of network products.
Role and Responsibilities.
- The coding, design, maintenance, enhancements and documentation of control system products.
- The writing of unit tests and performing code reviews.
- To define, document and execute test scenarios for embedded devices and systems.
- To create and maintain the test environment in relation to product functionality validation as well as reliability/stress testing.
- To collaborate with service engineers and personnel to debug and resolve software issues in the field.
- To participate in design and code review process with other R&D members.
- Degree in Software Development or equivalent discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in embedded software design with system testing and debugging with JTAG.
- Proficient in C and C++ with experience working on RTOS.
- Experience working with low level protocols such as i2c/SPI.
- Experience with ARM Cortex microcontrollers is desirable.
- Knowledge of fieldbus protocols such as LonWorks/Modbus/BACnet is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +353 21 487132 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.