My client within the construction industry currently have a requirement for an experience accounts assistant . Within this role you will be involved in weekly/monthly management accounts process and annual budget/quarterly forecasting process. Support the Financial Account and Head of Finance in the smooth and effective running of the finance department.
• Assist in the preparation of weekly management accounts.
• Assist in maintaining the weekly cashflow forecast.
• Completion of suite of month end management reports.
• Monthly reconciliation and analysis of balance sheet accounts.
• Assist in the year-end audit.
• Assist with the preparation of year statutory accounts.
• Maintain the fixed asset register.
• Preparation and submission of VAT, Intrastat and CSO Returns.
• Maintain weekly petty cash reconciliation.
• Supporting the quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting process.
• Part qualified accountant
• Strong IT skills (ie. Good Excel and reporting skills).
• Oracle experience
• Knowledge of subcontractor tax requirement.
• Experience in the utilities/construction industry.
If you meet the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.