My client within the retail sector currently have a requirement for an experience accounts receivable exec with strong collections experience.
• Manage Accounts Receivable balances and collection efforts of EMEA Market
• Perform customer credit analysis to establish credit terms and limits
• Ensure timely and accurate application of funds received
• Generate and apply approved credit memos
• Generate invoices, customer statements, and journal entries
• Daily review sales order to release prepaid shipments
• Work closely with our customer service and sales representative teams to ensure accuracy of billing
• Hold weekly AR meetings to report status on collection activity and past due balances
• Own month end processes related to A/R and collections
• Other ad-hoc tasks as needed
• At least 4 years’ experience with accounts receivable, collections and credit analysis.
• Demonstrate understanding of accounting principles, general ledger
• Ability to compile, analyze and interpret financial data clearly
• Knowledge of a mid-tier accounting system required: NetSuite knowledge a plus
• Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, but also the ability to be agile as change arises
• Must have experience with foreign exchange and multi currencies
If you match the above requirements and keen to apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.