Senior Risk Officer 10 Month Contract c€80,000 DOE
The role holder is required to build and maintain effective relationships across the Bank and its parent, including executive management, business line leadership, the broader Operational Risk (OR) team, the Second Line of Defence (SLoD).
- Operational Risk Event Management
- Oversee the appropriate escalation of Operational Risk Events, Major Incidents, in line with internal protocols and external regulations;
- Oversee the associated Root Cause Analysis and Investigation process;
- Oversee the completion of effective reporting, providing insight into the risk profile of the Bank’s business lines; and
- Oversee the monitoring of performance versus the Bank’s operational risk appetite statements.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience, with significant financial services or payments exposure
- Applicants should have a third level qualification (degree or similar) in a relevant subject. Masters and/or relevant professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- Managing a team of risk professionals with at least 4 years’ experience
- Project leadership
- Track record of developing and implementing risk policy and tools in a financial services environment
Please contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.