Senior Customer Services Consultant Dublin €39,000 Permanent
The Senior Controller is responsible for ensuring tasks are completed, for their designated functional area, to a high standard and within the timelines as set out.
The activities that the team carries out fall under a range of functional areas including:
- Credit Risk Management
- Funds Transfer
- Registration and Operational Customer Service
- Capacity Market Qualification and Auction
- Management of Formal Queries
- Management of Disputes
- Stakeholder Engagement (internal and external)The Senior Controller is responsible for ensuring these tasks are completed, for their designated functional area, to a high standard and within the timelines as set ou
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Essential:
- Up to 3 years’ experience in administrative/business related role.
- Demonstrable track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.Excellent time management and coordination skills.
- Effective communicator – expressing information and ideas to others in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in presenting to large groups.
- Numeracy and analytical skills.
- A natural attention to detail and accuracy.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.