Personal Insolvency Case Manager Dublin 6 Salary €50k to €65k DOE
The Personal Insolvency Case Manager is responsible for working closely with the Litigation Team Leader in reviewing, analysing and presenting Personal Insolvency Applications to Senior Management.
- Assessing personal insolvency applications within tight timeframes.
- Liaising with external parties once a Protective Certificate is received to review applications put forward by Personal Insolvency Practitioners on behalf of borrowers.
- Reviewing documents from insolvency practitioners and entering details of the proposal onto the system including details from the Prescribed Financial Statement.
- Assessing borrower circumstances based on the PFS and comparing to any previous SFS.
- Completing credit paper and recommendation for review with Senior Management and Group stakeholders.
- Producing Net Present Value calculations to show outcome of proposals versus bankruptcy.
- Minimum 1 year personal insolvency case management experience with a mortgage lender/bank. Experience must include mortgages.
- Minimum 1 year personal insolvency practitioner experience with solicitor/accountancy practice, or as an independent PIP.
- Experience of residential mortgage arrears restructures an advantage.
- Personal Insolvency course/qualification an advantage.
- APA (Loans) or similar qualification is desirable.
Please Contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.