Finance Manager | International Brand | Dublin City Centre
A very successful international brand is seeking a finance manager on a permanent basis.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas including Head of General Ledger, Accounts Receivable & Credit Risk working within the Finance & Administration department.
The Finance Manager will supervise 2 direct reports.
€ 60,000 - €75,000 + benefits
Dublin City Centre
To be considered for this Finance Manager job in Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• 5+ years’ experience working as an accountant
• One to two years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area with two to three years’ experience in account month-end ownership.
• Experience with SAP would be a distinct advantage
Responsibilities of this Finance Manager Job in Dublin include:
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure as well as being the primary owner of the chart of accounts.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearend close.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Ensure the monthly and quarterly activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
• Assist with periodic audit & requests of external auditor & internal control dept.
For further details on Finance Manager jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.