A very successful Medical advisor based in South Dublin is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join the growing finance team on a permanent basis.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Support the project analysis requirements for projects and/or contract types; be responsible for the execution of financial processes and interpretation of monthly financial analysis.
• Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions
• Provide updates on financial status for assigned projects and create information in response to any client financial reporting needs for assigned projects
• Reporting on Capital Expenditure
• Manage the financial reporting that is performed by the Shared Services Centre
• Annual audit preparation and internal audits as required
• Ensure compliance regarding the filing of all requested from the Central Statistics Office and similar bodies
• Demonstrate understanding of the business context to synthesize financial and operational data into meaningful business insights that highlight performance, at project level
• Inventory Control and member of the Material Review Board
• Bank liaison and treasury responsibilities
• Ensure tax compliance for the company
• Minimum 3-5 years finance experience working in an analysis role
• Previous experience in business partnering with local management
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.