Accounts Receivable Specialist | 40k
My client, a US multinational are recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years multinational Accounts Receivable experience.
- Manage Accounts Receivable balances and collection efforts of our EMEA Market
- Perform customer credit analysis to establish credit terms and limits for new and existing customers.
- Ensure timely and accurate application of funds received (including credit cards, wires, and e-commerce payments)
- Generate invoices, customer statements, and journal entries
- Daily review sales order to release prepaid shipments
- Review A/R Aging to identify and collect on delinquent accounts
- Ensure customer payments are received within the established terms
- Other ad-hoc tasks as needed
- 3+ years’ multinational accounts receivable experience
- Demonstrate clear understanding of basic accounting principles, general ledger, and customer credit review process.
- Must have experience with multi currencies
- Strong Excel / IT skills are critical for this role
- Fluent in spoken and written English required
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.