Accounts Assistant | 34k
12-month fixed term contract
My client, professional services firm based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing finance team.
- Preparing and posting journals for accruals and prepayments.
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliation with supporting documentation.
- Fixed assets – including running and posting depreciation.
- Reconciling our third-party travel agent statements to our expense system.
- Variance analysis – comparing actuals to prior months and prior period to ensure that all postings are complete and accurate and explaining differences.
- Reviewing AR invoices.
- Assigning invoices on the system to approvers and posting approved invoices.
- Dealing with queries on invoices from internal approvers and Vendors.
- Processing bank transfers for intercompany bank accounts and for payment of Vendors.
- Monthly creditor’s reconciliation to statements. Following up on outstanding invoice/queries.
- Competent with double entry bookkeeping.
- Ideally has worked in a financial control environment with month end experience.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to work well under pressure.
- Good excel skills
- Good communication skills
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.