Application Support Engineer based in Dublin 12
Great opportunity for an IT Analyst/Application Support Engineer to join an exciting team in a well established company in Dublin.
What you will be doing:
• Provide technical Support across applications, including the business ERP, WMS, EPOS (Meridian), and other systems
• Provide support for implementations and upgrades - deliver all aspects of application implementation including installation, database management, and end-user support
• Apply release updates and upgrades to bespoke IT systems
• Carry out vulnerability management and disaster recovery planning
• Extract data from SQL databases for reporting purposes.
• Work closely with users to plan, test and roll out fixes
• Work closely with vendors and manage relationships
What you need:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an applications management/development role;
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Operating Systems and products
• Knowledge and experience of network technologies/infrastructure
• Experience in Databases and Data Relationships particularly Microsoft SQL Server incl. T-SQL and SSIS;
• Experience in data reporting technologies, creation and management of data warehouses, Microsoft PowerBI
• Knowledge and experience with hardware infrastructure and virtualisation (Hyper-V).
• Proven project management capability in implementing technical projects and bringing them to successful completion
A competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.