Role: Programme Coordinator Support
Contract: 12 month contract
Location: Galway City.
The successful applicant will provide technical and administrative support to the Functional Team with our multinational client.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a valuable business contribution whilst also gaining practical and relevant work experience.
- Co-ordination, documentation, tracking and reporting of logistical elements within our learning programmes.
- Maintenance of Learning Management System (LMS), Competency Management System (CMS) and Internal Administrative applications.
- Analysis & reporting of KPI’s and impact measurements within learning programmes.
- Identification and application of continuous improvement opportunities.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new tools/systems.
- Management and design of internal intranet site.
- General Administrative duties.
- Working knowledge of key Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint).
- Experience in Systems/Business applications is preferable, e.g. database/visual management app.
- Communication skills; written, face to face & virtual.
- Time /Self-management, ability to work on one’s own initiative.
- Analytical ability.
To apply for this position or for more information please contact me: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309 - firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.