My client, a rapidly growing Irish SME in Dublin City Centre require a management accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. The company operates within the energy renewal sector and the role places a strong focus on the commercial side of the business. The ideal profile would be someone coming from an Irish SME with strong exposure to management accounts. The company currently have five in the finance department and the successful candidate will work directly alongside the financial accountant.
- Timely and accurate preparation of the monthly close process
- Preparation of the budget and monthly forecasting for the business unit
- Manage and mentor Accounts Receivable and Payable Clerks, Management Accountants
- Overview of creditors and debtor’s ledger including reviewing and clearing old debtors and creditors.
- Preparation of the budget and monthly forecasting for the business uni
- Managing cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Banking – managing, reviewing and approving payments.
- Ensure timely reconciliations are performed for all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Ad hoc duties
- Fully qualified Accountant- ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ideally coming from energy, construction, real estate but will look at all backgrounds
- Commercially focused
To apply now for this management accountant position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.