Job: IT Services Manager
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits Include: Pension, Bonus, Healthcare, Car Allowance, Vouchers, Parking and Flexible Hours.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Services Manager to join a Multinational Company in Galway. You will act as a Project Manager for ongoing and future system changes on site, along with supporting other sites. The company is committed to the growth and development of their employees. This is an ideal position for someone who is looking for a new challenge.
- Maintain software systems in line with company software regulations
- Identify system needs and implement system changes
- Act as a Project Manager for on-going and future system changes
- Aid development and maintenance of strategic roadmaps
- Manage teams and employees
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent (HETAC Level 8)
- 8 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment (5 years at Manager Level)
- A good understanding of manufacturing processes
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.