Are you looking for a new role within the financial sector, then this could be the right role for you!
What you will be doing:
- Monitoring performance and managing parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users
- Writing documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata)
- Running file system clean-up projects
- Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act/GDPR requirements
- Developing, managing and testing back-up and disaster recovery plans
- Working closely with IT, operational Project Managers, database programmers and MI developers
What you will need:
- 5+ years' experience in Microsoft SQL Server including server administration, mirroring and performance testing
- Good knowledge of the management of various data stores such as file systems and cloud storage
- Experience managing and monitoring performance and optimizing SQL queries/views
- Scripting expertise in T-SQL/PowerShell
- Database backup restore and recovery
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.