You will be responsible for leading the Quality & Environmental functions of the company by ensuring systems, processes and standards are developed, implemented and continuously improved.
You will be working for Irelands fastest growing Civil Engineering companies and they are keen to add Quality & Environmental Advisor to the already growing workforce within the company.
- Combination of site visits and inspection reports relating to environmental and quality performance will be required.
- Ability to communicate with government and regulatory bodies (EPA, County Councils etc),
- Document and submit reports and feedback for senior management meetings.
- Relay feedback and input for the submission of tenders when required.
- Document control for environmental topics related to on-going projects
- A degree in Environmental Science or equivalent.
- Have at least a working knowledge of ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 and environmental regulations and legislation.
- Ability to deliver results in quality and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Capable to work on and cross-functional projects and to provide support, guidance and training.
- Has the tenacity to challenge the status quo, both influencing and challenging decisions.
- Skills to work to deadlines, planning and organisational skills.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.