My client in the tech space is seeking a Senior FP&A ( Senior Finance Analyst ) to join their growing Dublin Team. As the Senior FP&A You will support the director of FP&A in monthly board reporting, annual budgets, forecasting and strategy.
Day to day duties:
- Support the Director of FP&A with the annual budget process, 3-year plans and quarterly Forecasts using Forecasting & Planning tool
- Support the implementation and continuous maintenance of Financial Planning & Reporting tool.
- Responsible for implementing pricing strategy for key revenue streams.
- Analysis forecasting using previous trends and future information.
- Create and maintain a robust reporting framework which gives the Leadership Team the ability to view Actuals vs Budget, Prior year and Forecast at the relevant granularity throughout a month to drive decision making
- Review monthly performance and perform insightful analysis of company performance whilst engaging with the business to contextualise the deviations.
- Work closely with the various finance business partner on updates.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting or finance is desirable.
- 3+ years PQE (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Systems experience such as SQL and Adaptive Insights (or similar systems) are a distinct advantage
- Excellent at building relationships with key finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Capability to prioritise workload successfully to guarantee objectives are met
- Excellent inter-personal skills with ability to effectively manage KEY stakeholder relationships
You will be based in the headquarters in North Dublin.
A competitive salary and benefits is on offer - including flexible working hours!
To apply attach a CV to email@example.com or call Aoife on 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.