My client based in the city center within the tech sector currently have a requirement for an experienced accountant with 3 years pqe. You will have strong month end and reporting experience, exposure to US GAAP and IFRS and ideally you will have worked within a start up environment.
• Complete ownership of timely/accurate IFRS month end close to strict deadlines of our group consolidated management accounts
• Annual audit lead to achieve board approval and sign off of audited financial statements
• Maintain & support development of commercially driven, non-financial KPIs for inclusion in monthly pack
• Partner and develop relationships with all teams within the organization
• Develop an understanding of all finance/business processes with a view to implementing efficiencies and improvements
• Supporting the CFO & the Leadership Team, in managing the annual budgeting/forecasting process and reviewing performance against budgets/KPIs and targets
• Monthly payroll management and headcount reporting
• Liaise with external partners on tax compliance
• Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), with at least 5 years’ relevant industry experience
• Expertise in IFRS and/or US GAAP
• Tech start up experience highly desirable
• Experience in financial process improvements
• Strong analytical ability and excellent numerical skills, with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
If you match the above requirements then send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.