My client within the retail sector currently have a requirement for an experience accounts assistant to join their growing team.
• Perform and own the full Accounts Payable cycle
• Perform monthly vendor reconciliations and investigate discrepancies as they arise
• Respond to internal and external supplier and vendor queries
• Perform weekly and monthly bank reconciliations for multi-currency bank accounts
• Audit and process employee travel and expense reimbursements
• Process monthly sales commissions
• Assist with month end close
• ad-hoc projects.
• At least 3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable
• Prior Accounts Receivable experience, is a plus
• Strong Excel / IT skills are critical for this role
• Must have experience with multi currencies
• Prior experience in consumer products and/or fashion industry, is a plus
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.