My client in North Dublin is seeking a payroll specialist to join their team,
Ideally you will have 4-5 years or more experience and ideally IPASS qualified. You will be involved in managing payrolls – both perm and contract so you must have experience in managing payrolls of 300 employees or more – and exposure to working in a high-volume environment.
- Processing multiple monthly and weekly payrolls
- Process new hire, terminations, status changes
- Ensure statutory payroll requirements are met
- Implement current and correct statutory payroll requirements
- Complete control of payroll jurisdictions to ensure correct payroll calculations are met
- Regular updates of internal and external information
- Acting as point of contact for employees and stakeholders relating to all legislative
- Working closely with HR & Taxation dept.
- Assistance with the registration of tax id’s and social security numbers for employees
- IPASS Qualified payroll person with 3 years or more managing high volume payrolls with 300+ employees
To apply please attach a CV to email@example.com or call Aoife McCamley directly on 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.