Associate - Client Services
A Global Investment and Asset management leader is looking to expand their new team of Client Services experts in Dublin 2, Ireland.
This team has grown from 1 – 120 Associates since July of 2018 and has been an incredible success story in Dublin’s financial Services landscape.
Now, we are looking for further associates for the incoming teams for 2020 and to continue the business expansion throughout the year.
- Handle customer interactions through a range of channels (phone, email, letter) - understanding the customer & their needs to provide the right solutions to them
- Perform administration tasks on behalf of the customer (transaction requests, account amendments)
- Ensure escalation of issues to the appropriate person in the team e.g. those with a regulatory or financial risk
- Maintain professional working relationships with colleagues in Client Services and other departments.
- Provide guidance to other associates to create a team environment where knowledge and expertise are shared.
- Prior Customer facing experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally or in writing, flexing approach to provide a service tailored to the customer.
- Proactive approach to finding information and offering improvement for others.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive team player with a desire to improve knowledge across the department.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as we will be interviewing in the coming weeks with start dates in late January and early February
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.