Newly Qualified Accountants - Dublin City Centre 55k + benefits
I am looking to speak with newly qualified accountants who are seeking a new job in 2020.
I have a number of Financial Accountant roles across pharma and real estate.
Ideally you will be practice trained with strong academics.
Overview on the roles:
- Complete monthly management accounts and reporting packs to Receivers and Investors on a portfolio of properties
- Maintenance of all financial data relating to portfolio of properties ensuring the integrity of the data
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders to ensure that reporting commitments for each portfolio of properties are met and that any issues are appropriately resolved on a timely basis
- Build solid relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external; including clients, banks and property managers
- Identify opportunities and assist with projects that will drive efficiencies within the department Assist with the implementation of systems and processes in accordance with the department’s policies
- Work with internal and external auditors
- Newly qualified ACCA/ACA accountant
- Accounting or Finance degree
- Audit experience
To apply please attach a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Aoife in Sigmar on 01 474 4691 for more information.
Your application will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.