This role supports the business of our client as they seek to improve customer retention
rates by reducing the number of customers wishing to churn.
Primarily the successful candidate will be calling the exisiting customer base who are nearing the end of their currwent contract.
• Proactive outbound calling to customer base with the objective of retaining and extending contracts.
• Telesales campaigns to installed base to ascertain levels of customer satisfaction and identify cross sell opportunities.
• Identify key characteristics of merchants likely to churn.
• Liaise with Operations, Finance and Sales to quickly resolve any customer service or billing issues.
• Monitor competitor activity.
The successful individual should possess the following:
• Previous outbound telesales/sales support experience is essential.
• Customer focused & have a personable telephone manner.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Positive attitude and demonstrated track record of using initiative.
• Capability to develop relationships both within the organisation and with customers.
• Excellent organisational skills and be able to manage your time efficiently.
• Be hard working and willing to work on your own initiative.
• Have the ability to learn and grow as a valued member of the team.
• Enjoy prioritising customer queries and resolving issues.
• Demonstrated record of achieving daily/weekly targets and proactively contribute to maximising sales revenue.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• 2 years’ experience in an Internal Sales role is essential.
• Experience of operating in a team-oriented environment.
• Familiarity with the use of CRM to track leads and opportunities.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.