Team Lead – Client Services
A Global Investment and Asset management leader is looking to expand their new team of Client Services experts in Dublin 2, Ireland.
This team has grown from 1 – 120 Associates since July of 2018 and has been an incredible success story in Dublin’s financial Services landscape.
Now, we are looking for Team Leaders to manage the incoming teams for 2020 and to continue the business expansion throughout the year.
- You will be responsible for leading a team of associates who provide support to members, customers and advisors.
- You will set out and always apply the standards expected of the company.
- You will be expected to take the time getting to know team member’s strengths and development areas and work with them to build their knowledge, skills & help them to develop their career.
- You will be responsible for communicating to the team through a variety of methods including Team Meetings, 1:1 meetings and daily updates to ensure all team members are aware of their own individual performance.
- You will work closely with managers and trainers to ensure the team gets the support they need, and you will develop the skills to support them effectively.
- Review of your teams work through case review and call listening against a quality framework defining what good looks like - using coaching & feedback techniques to improve overall performance.
- Act as a point of escalation for complex or escalated cases providing guidance, taking manager calls or handling cases to lead by example.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role or of building relationships with a team is necessary.
- You must be committed to improving customer service to grow the business
- A positive attitude with a validated ability to troubleshoot problems and overcome adversity
- Education to Leaving Certificate is required
- Excellent written and Spoken English is essential
- Strong analytical skills and ability to record keep
- Proactive team player with a desire to improve knowledge across the team and wider department
- Ability to work well under pressure and to take initiative to escalate issues as appropriate
If you are interested in this Team Lead job – please apply immediately as we will be interviewing in the next couple of weeks.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.