My client in the FinTech world is seeking a Qualified Accountant to join their large finance team in South Dublin. You will ideally have a background in financial services, tech or fintech. Qualified 2-3 years post qualified experience within a large organization. This job is permanent with a competitive salary of €65,000 + benefits. You will be responsible for providing accounting solutions and support to the companies branches across the world.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Account Reconciliation and review of general ledger accounts;
- Provision of cross departmental support;
- Providing support for the month end, quarter end and year end close and reporting process;
- Ensuring that financial information is deciphered appropriately for inclusion in IFRS, US GAAP and local GAAP
- Support Regulatory, Tax, Treasury and HR teams by providing or reviewing financial information when / where required.
- Assist in Financial Statement preparation
- Dealing with External & Internal Auditor queries
- General Ledger organization
- Support in the financial month end and year end close and reporting process
- Build solid relationships with internal and external teams
Experience & Qualifications required:
- Qualified CIMA/ ACCA / ACA
- General Ledger and reconciliation experienced preferred but not a requirement
- Industry related experience preferred but not a requirement
To apply please attach an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Aoife McCamley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4691 for more information. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.