The Vendor & Contracts Managers jobs is to continuously deliver a best in class customer experience. The candidate will manage the Request for Quotation process (RFQ), Contracts and Costs with current and new vendors. You will be analysing costs, negotiating contract details and offering strategies and solutions to help better manage vendor services.
Duties of the job:
- Working with the Key stakeholders in determining the criteria for successful supplier selection
- Support with overall tender process
- Working with different business functions to coordinate the Supplier Operations with a strategic and operational focus.
- Working cross functionally with internal departments (Finance, IT, demand planning, sales, etc.) to analysis current supplier management processes and make recommendations to drive improvements.
- Work closely with the legal team on the negotiations on contracts to help fulfil both company and supplier requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate contract agreements to ensure suppliers comply with contractual terms and conditions.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly business reviews with key clients and present KPIs
Requirements of the job:
- 3+ years’ experience in Supply Chain/Operations environment
- Previous procurement/vendor management experience is essential
- Strong analytical, organisational and problem-solving skill
- Strong interpersonal, presenting and communication skills
- Advanced level of word, excel & PowerPoint
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.