Client Accountant – Dublin 2 - €55,000
A worldwide leader in providing bespoke administration and fiduciary services to corporate, institutional and private investors is seeking a Client Accountant to join their Dublin Office based in Grand Canal Dublin 2.
You will be a Qualified Accountant and ideally have a knowledge of financial services, or funds, or SVPS.
Day to day duties but not limited to;
- Oversee the effective management of a portfolio of client structures accounting and financial reporting requirements:
- Prepare annual financial statements
- management accounts from the accounting records of the client
- entities as maintained in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
- Take full responsibility for a portfolio of client cases.
- Post final bookkeeping entries required to produce financial statements and perform year end ledger close-down procedures.
- Liaising with client services & Global Operations
- Assisting with the update and maintenance of financial statement templates in accordance with appropriate accounting principles.
- Review final accounts for presentation
- Qualified Accountant
- 1 years post qualification experience
- Background Financial Services Audit, SVPS , Aviation.
- Experience with Navision but this is not essential.
To apply please attach a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4691 for more information. Your application will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.