*** Financial Accountant x 2 - Perm***
- €50,000 - €52,000 + excellent benefits
- Dublin City Centre
A leading professional services firm based in Dublin City Centre are currently looking to hire two qualified accountants to join their growing finance function. The company itself is a highly sought-after organisation and has a fantastic reputation in Dublin.
Responsibilities of this financial accountant job in Dublin include:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements in accordance with IFRS, FRS101 and FRS102;
- Liaison with external auditors at year end to ensure a smooth and efficient year end sign off for each client’s financial statements;
- Liaison with Partner, Director and Senior Manager on delivering a quality service to clients and business development projects;
- Maintaining client relationships and liaising with clients on issues and supporting the team in particular technical areas when preparing statutory financial statements;
- Potential client secondments;
- Regular liaison with tax and audit colleagues on various technical accounting issues that may arise;
To be considered for this financial accountant job in Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant
- Practice Trained
To apply for this Financial Accountant job in Dublin, contact in confidence Graham Crone in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.