Assistant Project Manager
A supplier of infrastructural, architectural and construction services to the government are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their team in Dublin City Centre.
The company are looking for Assistant Project Managers to work on:
- Planning and procurement.
- Designing tenders.
- Appointment of and management of the contractors on the projects.
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- 2- 3 years’ experience with a consultancy or main building contractor.
- Third level qualification in architecture/construction/engineering.
- Previous experience compiling and creating project documents.
What You Need to Be To Succeed
- A Doer: The ideal candidate should approach all tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude and have a strong work ethic.
- A People Person: You should be a team player, with effective written, verbal communication skills, and customer service skills.
- A Manager: The ideal candidate should be well organised, experienced in multi-site management, and have experience in vendor management.
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to work on some of Ireland largest projects.
What You Need to Do
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or contact Eimear Rooney directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 4744665.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.