About the Job;
As the QC Chemist you will work on the finished product team and carry out analytical testing, while adhering to relevant SOPs. You will be responsible for identifying and resolving issues that affect quality or efficiency. You will report to the QC Supervisor for the finished product team.
- As the QC Chemist you will carry out the analysis of finished products while following SOPs and adhering to GMP standards.
- Some of these methods of analysis would include: HPLC/UPLC, Dissolution, GC, FTIR, UV/Vis.
- Complete testing in a timely manner in compliance with targets and Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Participate in investigations and root cause analysis.
- Write up documents that ensure cGMP compliance, such as laboratory investigation, deviations, change controls, change notices, analytical test methods, method development/validation protocols and reports and method verification protocols and reports.
- As the QC Chemist you will be responsible for providing updates on your progress according to defined procedures.
You will require a BSc in Chemistry or a relevant discipline as well as 1 years’ experience working in a cGMP environment. Experience with carrying out methods of analysis such as HPLC, UPLC, dissolution as well as troubleshooting/ maintaining their instruments. Experience using laboratory software such as LIMS or Empower
Salary and Benefits;
The salary range for this job would be €32,000 - €37,000 depending on experience. This Permanent QC Chemist position comes with some fantastic benefits such as pension, healthcare and annual bonus to name a few. This company also has a gym on site to help with any new year’s resolutions you may be wanting to keep.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.