Client Service Associate
Sigmar are currently recruiting for an exciting graduate opportunity in Dublin City Centre. Our client, a global leader in wealth & asset management are looking for a number of enthusiastic individuals for their brand-new customer service department.
What is the role and what will I be doing on a daily basis?
You will be joining our client’s new customer service department as a Client Service Associate. Your main duties will be dealing with customer queries in relation to pension schemes, retirement funds and investments, over the phone.
Why should I apply and what will the job offer me?
- Extremely competitive starting Salary which is typically reviewed every 6 months.
- Up to 10% performance related bonus annually for those consistent performers.
- Excellent Pension scheme.
- Health insurance for you and any dependants.
- Opportunity to work overtime during busy periods – (Double pay).
- You will have the opportunity to complete Financial Qualifications which will stand to you for the rest of your career.
- You will be working with a new, ambitious team assembled from every industry you can think of in one of the newest and most advanced offices in Dublin’s City Centre.
What will my career progression look like?
- Being one of the first employees on the ground in Dublin has endless possibilities for successful applicants in this job. Build your legacy and grow from a true grassroots level.
Interviews for this job will be happening in the coming weeks so please do not hesitate to send in your application.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.