*High Daily Rate*
- Proactive management of fund accounting migration pipeline across multiple EMEA locations. Migration of funds from one system onto a new strategic system.
- Candidates should understand Investment Management/Fund Accounting
- Strong planning and organisation skill set.
- Proven project management experience required.
- Proven project management skill set with an ability to plan, co-ordinate and identify challenges / dependencies which impact migrations.
- Strategic mind-set to ensure migration planning is forecasting to avoid bottlenecks.
- Strong communication skills. Need to communicate across project members to C level audience and must be able to clearly articulate plans, challenged and achievements.
- There is central ownership of the plan in Ireland - there will be EMEA counterparts to support and some heavy lifting support from APAC.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.