My client is one of the most recognised investment companies, providing investment management, services and wealth management to institutions and individuals around the world. They are looking for Securities Management and Quantitative Senior Analyst to join their team in Cork on a 12 months contract basis.
Securities Data Management Team is responsible for Pricing, Corporate Actions and Security Setup and Maintenance.
This is a perfect opportunity to step up in your career or move into Securities Data Management from a different background within funds.
- Asset pricing across a wide range of fund structures – mutual, hedge, FOF, Private Equity, Real Estate and Hybrid Funds;
- Daily processing and update of Corporate Actions events;
- Providing accurate market data across Exchange Traded and OTC instruments.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working within funds industry in similar function (Corporate Actions, Pricing, Fund Accounting and similar);
- Strong clerical Skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; knowledge of Visual Basic is beneficial.
Apply now by sending your CV to MWilk@sigmar.ie or give Marta Wilk a call on 01 4744635 to find out more.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.