A multinational Financial Services Group located in West Dublin is looking for a Corporate Communications Manager to join their communications team to support strategy across Ireland.
This is an excellent opportunity for a PR or Communications professional looking to grow their career in financial services with a well-known organisation.
- Co-ordinate and support local communication activities.
- Support Business Leaders in relation to their Communication requirements.
- Enhance relationship with media, press, and external stakeholders.
- Generate and adapt content at a local level for press releases.
- Liaise and provide information to the Brand Department and Social Media team to ensure content alignment.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Journalism, PR or Marketing.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a Communications and Public Relations role for a multinational organisation.
- Strong relationship and influencing skills.
- Experience working with senior business leaders.
- Crisis management skills.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.