Legal Executive | Mid-Large size firm| €40k
We are currently working with a Top 20 Irish Legal Firm who have an exciting opening for an experienced Legal Executive.
Our client is of Ireland's leading medium-large sized firms with an exceptional reputation as a place to work.
Due to a steady increase in workflow they now require a Legal Executive to join the well-established practice in Dublin City.
The ideal candidate will have a mixture of property law and litigation experience. There will also be the chance to gain exposure to other areas of law such as corporate, commercial and banking.
Title: Legal Executive
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €40K+ (depending on experience)
- Issuing and preparing proceedings;
- Maintaining and updating files;
- Updating existing briefs for counsel;
- Attending meetings and taking attendance notes;
- Occasional Court attendance;
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Litigation or property experience;
- Ideally High Court experience;
- Must have Legal Executive experience; and
- A law degree.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this job please click apply below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat. Please send your CV to Conor Hoey, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.