Applicants must possess an EU passport or Stamp4 visa
Location – West Dublin
In this role you will review and update corporate bond data based on official documentation in various internal systems and proprietary company software. You will be responsible for quality control on securities entered onto proprietary company software along with identifying discrepancies and making necessary updates to reconcile data.
Applicants will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or similar;
- Lanugage skills in Swedish or Danish or Norwegian
- A keen interest in financial markets and knowledge of fixed income;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Speed and accuracy when processing data;
- Good proficiency in MS Excel is required (VBA and Macros experience an advantage);
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.