Our client a leading Mechanical and electrical contractor is looking for Mechanical engineers for Mainland Europe. The required candidate would be working with a Tier 1 M&E contract on data centres in Europe.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare technical submittals
- Scheduling and tracking of the project
- Working with 3D drawing models
- Contributing to the design process
- Co-ordination of installation.
- To support the engineering requirements through managing & liaising with the Client design team, Main contractor, Suppliers, Sub-contractors.
- Overseeing the Co-ordination process to transform design information into full installation drawings by BIM personnel ensuring spec compliance and as per schedule priority.
- Ability to think outside the core Electrical discipline and integrate a multi-disciplinary approach into holistic coordinated solutions.
If you are an Electrical or Mechanical Supervisor and if you would like to find out more information about the role or would like to discuss other similar opportunities, feel free to reach out to me by applying below.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.