Are you a dynamic, energetic and resourceful Office Manager looking for your next job?
Have you got excellent Initiative, Communication and Problem-Solving skills?
If so, this Office Manager job might be for you!
What will you be doing as Office Manager?
- Daily running of business operations - managing maintenance, facilities, repairs, consumables, vendors and third party suppliers
- PA support to senior management - organising travel, scheduling meetings and appointments, diary management and managing correspondence
- Act as point of contact for all visitors - meet and greet and provide a warm and hospitable welcome
- Project support - assist with the planning and execution of various projects, system roll-outs or events
- Act as point of contact for IT or system queries - raise tickets with IT provider and ensure IT issues are quickly resolved
- Financial support - invoicing, processing expenses, managing petty cash, online banking
What do you need to have to be considered for this role?
- Minimum 3 years' Office Manager experience
- High level of confidence, initiative and follow through
- Excellent client engagement skills
- Experience in providing project and event support in an office setting
If this sounds like your next job, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.