Role: Our client is a leading Irish energy provider who are looking for a maintenance technician to work in their new North Dublin facility. In this job, you would be heavily involved in the support and repairs of the plant’s equipment. As their maintenance technician, your job will also involve inspections and fault finding, as well as preventative maintenance. This job would be well suited for you if you are a time-served technical professional with a solid range of electromechanical experience, are detail oriented and have a can-do attitude. In return, you will get an exciting opportunity in a new facility for a prominent company. If this maintenance technician job sounds like the right next step in your career, you can find more information about the responsibilities and requirements below.
- Perform routine maintenance checks and repairs on plant equipment.
- Provide maintenance support, update equipment records, produce reports and enter data.
- Carry out general electrical and mechanical repairs as they emerge and complete relevant risk assessments/method statements.
- Troubleshoot problems, create solutions and arrange repairs in line with manufacturer and safety guidelines.
- Supply technical support to the AD plant team.
- Ensure health, safety and environment processes are maintained/adhered to.
- Relevant third level engineering qualification or a time served apprenticeship in a mobile plant environment.
- Experience with fault finding and problem solving.
- Experience in a process, generation, or manufacturing environment with strict health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Strong IT skills with maintenance management systems.
- Experience of with PLC or SCADA fault finding or similar.
- Experience in an AD or CHP plant desirable.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of job described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.