Are you looking for a fresh start in 2020? This is a perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate Commissioning Engineer to take their career to the next level, with one of the leading providers of material handlings systems based in Leixlip.
Your day to day job:
- You will perform product modifications and commissioning
- You will troubleshoot & recover errors
- You will read mechanical & electrical drawings
- You will install/load and analyze software & hardware
- You will conduct running tool performance tests & verifying results
- You will configure tools to specific customer demands
The perfect candidate for the job:
- Mechanical/Electrical Computer System Knowledge
- Experienced with mechanical & electrical drawing
- MsOffice proficient
- 4 years+ of technical (mechanical or electrical) experience
- Semiconductor experience
- Schedule / planning experience
- Experience using mechanical tools
Please note that this role will involve frequent travel and training abroad (up to 9 months - all fully paid).
Terms: Full time, Mon-Fri
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.