HR Business Partner
I am currently recruiting a HR Business Partner on behalf of my client, a global pharmaceutical organisation based in Cork, to meet growing business needs.
- Provide HR support and guidance to employees and the management team
- Adopt and promote a culture of continuous improvement and open communication
- Promote a positive culture in line with the organisation values
- Liaise with and support other areas of the business as required
- Manage various strategic HR and cross-functional projects
- Review existing HR policies and amend where necessary
- Drive the adherence to SOPs and legal/compliance requirements
- Identify needs for process improvements and implement changes
- Third level degree in Human Resources
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a regulated multinational environment is an advantage
- Experience across the full range of HR activities including compensation & benefits, employee engagement, performance management, employee relations, recruitment, etc.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of Employment Legislation
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite and experience with various systems including SAP
For more information on this and other HR roles please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.